The current Coronavirus (COVID 19) situation is unique and we want to assure you that we are taking every possible step to protect our customers and staff from infection while continuing to delight you each and every day.
- We have temporarily removed tasting boxes from our counters but don’t be too disappointed as our friendly staff are still happy to provide you with a fresh sample, so please ask what’s on offer
- We have put a temporary ban on the use of reusable bread bags, including our own branded bags due to the risk of cross-contamination
- We are encouraging customers to use tap & go payment options instead of cash wherever possible
- Where cash is being used, our staff have been briefed to sanitise their hands after every transaction
- Staff are cleaning and disinfecting all high-touch areas more frequently, including sanitising countertops at 20-minute intervals
- We already have very strict handwashing and hygiene policies in place within our bakeries but have advised all staff to wash and sanitise their hands more regularly during this time
- We are encouraging any staff who are feeling unwell to stay at home
- We have implemented a number of policies in accordance with social distancing recommendations:
- Where possible, there will be a line of tape on the floor that is at least 1.5 metres from the counter front, indicating where customers should stand while waiting to be served
- For those customers wanting to use their Loyalty Card, we recommend placing this on the countertop for staff to then stamp the card without touching it
We are closely monitoring the situation and are following the recommendations of the Federal Government. We will certainly notify our customers if anything changes.
Our staff are working especially hard to bake and provide our customers with the products they require. Please be patient and understanding during this time. Thank you for your support.