Survey & Win Email Subscriber Competition
ACCEPTANCE OF CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern the entry into by entrants (“Entrants”) and conduct of the Bakers Delight Survey & Win Email Subscriber Media Competition (“Competition”).
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter the Competition forms part of the Terms. By entering the Competition, Entrants accept the Terms.
- The Entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the Terms at the time of participation.
- The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific provision of the Terms (whether communicated to an Entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that provision or of the Terms generally. All Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on the Terms even if the Promoter learns of an Entrant’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a prize to the ineligible person. Return of a prize to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter these Terms at any time.
RESTRICTIONS ON ENTRY
- Entry to the Competition is open to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 16 or over who subscribe to the Bakers Delight email newsletter, except directors, management, officers, employees, franchisees and employees of franchisees (and the immediate families of directors, management, officers, employees, franchisees and employees of franchisees) of the Promoter, of the Promoter’s related corporations, of the Promoter’s advertising and sales promotion agencies or of any other agencies or entities associated with this Competition.
- Any Entrant who is under the age of 18, as of the date of entry to the Competition, must obtain the prior permission of their legal parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter the Competition. The parent or guardian may be called to verify their permission and may be required to sign a release at the discretion of the Promoter.
DURATION OF COMPETITION
- The Competition begins 9.00am (AEST) Tuesday 10th September, 2019 and closes at 9.00am (AEST) Tuesday 24th September, 2019 (“Competition Period”).
METHOD OF ENTRY
- To enter the Competition and be eligible to win, an Entrant must visit https://bakersdelight.typeform.com/to/Z2opEg during the Competition Period and complete the entry form.
- The Entrant must complete the form and tell us in 25 words or less why you love Bakers Delight.
- The Competition is a game of pure skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. The most creative, skilful and original sentence (as the case may be) will win as judged and determined by the internal Marketing Department of the Promoter at its head office specified below in its absolute discretion based on the individual merit of each entry.
- The decision of the Marketing Department of the Promoter as to the winner of the competition is final and no correspondence in relation thereto will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to moderate all entries to the Competition and remove any entries considered by the Promoter to be of an offensive, abusive, discriminatory, defamatory or inappropriate nature.
- Entries are deemed to be received by the Promoter at the time they are received by the Promoter’s Typeform page and not at the time of submission by the Entrant.
- Entrants are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the Internet and entering the Competition.
- Each Entrant may submit one entry in the competition during the relevant Competition Period.
- All entries must be received by the Promoter during the Competition Period.
- The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence due to error, omission, tampering, deletion, theft, communications failure or any other matter. The Promoter has no control over communications networks including Facebook, Instagram and the Internet and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
- There are three (3) prizes to be won in total in the Competition. The total prize pool is valued up to $1,500 AUD.
- The winner will receive an Eftpos gift card: $500
- Each prize is subject to the terms and conditions specified by the prize suppliers including as to validity.
- The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity required by the Promoter (such as publicity and photography, including via any of Bakers Delight’s social media channels, Facebook, Instagram or websites or written or electronic publications) surrounding the winning of the prize, at no cost to the Promoter, and the winners consent to the Promoter using their name, their image and their Competition entry in any such promotional material.
NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
- The winners will be notified by the Promoter via email by no later than 5.00PM (AEST) on Friday 27th September, 2018.
DISQUALIFICATION OF ENTRIES
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in the Competition by, any Entrant who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Competition or who does not comply with any of these Terms, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening, harassing, or infringing the rights of any other person in connection with the Competition or the Promoter’s Facebook or Instagram pages.
- The Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel any prize or otherwise cease to provide any benefit of any prize to a winner if the winner, in the opinion of the Promoter, was under the influence of alcohol or any other drug at the time of the entry to the Competition, behaves or has behaved aggressively, abusively or offensively in relation to any aspect of the Promoter, the Competition or other Entrants, or behaves or has behaved in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the agencies or companies associated with the Competition, or behaves or has behaved in connection with the Promoter, the Competition or any other Entrant in a matter that is contrary to law or is otherwise considered by the Promoter to be inappropriate.
CHANGES IN PRIZE VALUE
- Prizes are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- Where a prize or an element of a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute at its discretion for that prize or that element another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter.
- The prizes must be claimed by each relevant winner by responding directly to the notification from the Promoter referred to in clause 23 above by no later than 9.00am (AEST) on Thursday 3rd October 2019.
- If the relevant prize remains unclaimed by the above times, that winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize and the Promoter reserves the right to re-judge the entries, determine another winner and distribute the prize to that alternative winner.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for a winner failing or neglecting to claim the prize during the designated timeframe specified above and consequently forfeiting the prize.
- Once claimed, subject to clause 32 below, prizes will be sent to the winners within two (2) weeks of the Promoter receiving each winner’s contact details, proof of identity and proof of age. The Promoter reserves the right to determine in its absolute discretion the form of identification that is required to verify each winner.
- Prizes will only be delivered within Australia. However, the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to deliver a prize to a winner if, in the opinion of the Promoter in its sole discretion, delivery would not reasonably be possible for any reason including due to the remoteness of the winner’s location or would be unreasonably expensive and, if so, the Promoter shall notify the winner that the winner is required to collect the prize from the Promoter at the winner’s cost within 14 days of receiving such notification. If, for any reason, the winner does not collect the prize or any element thereof within such 14 day period, the prize or the element thereof will be treated as forfeited and abandoned by the winner and the Promoter may dispose of the prize or the element thereof in its absolute discretion and the winner will not be entitled to any substitute prize.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- The Promoter, the Promoter’s related entities (as that term is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) and all agencies and companies associated with the Competition, will not be liable for any loss, claim, action, demand, liability, cost, expense, damage (including damage to prizes), delay in receiving prizes, personal injury or death whatsoever which may be incurred, suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) (including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, loss of profits or economic loss) by any person or entity (including without limitation any Entrant) in connection with, or arising from, the Competition or the acceptance or use of any prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law.
- The Promoter is not responsible for the conduct of any third party supplier in relation to the grant of any prize or the use of any prize.
PROBLEMS AFFECTING COMPETITION
- If, for any reason, any aspect of the Competition is not capable of running or is not capable of being judged and determined by the Promoter as planned, including but not limited to by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, power failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure, vandalism, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest or strikes, or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify, suspend, delay or postpone the Competition, invalidate any affected entries or recommence the Competition afresh on the same conditions set out in these Terms subject to state legislation.
- All entries will be the property of the Promoter.
- The information Entrants provide to the Promoter or in respect of the Competition will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the Competition.
- The Promoter may disclose any Entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting the Competition or communicating with Entrants.
- Entrants can request access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting the Promoter at the below address.
- The Promoter is Bakers Delight Holdings Ltd, ABN 88 052 528 202, of Level 1, 293 Camberwell Rd, Camberwell, VIC 3124.
Rise to the Challenge Facebook Competition
Start date: 05/09/19 at 5pm AEST
End date: 11/09/19 at 5pm AEST
Eligible entrants: Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 16 years and over.
How to Enter: To enter the Promotion, the entrant must visit the Bakers Delight Facebook Page and comment on the post relating to this Promotion, with an answer to: ‘Do you have your own bread hacks? Share them in the comments for your chance to win a $50 Bakers Delight voucher.’
Entries permitted: Only one entry per person is permitted. If multiple entries are received from the same person, the first eligible entry will be valid and all subsequent entries will be invalid.
Total Prize Pool: AUD $50
Prize Description: The prize is a $50 Bakers Delight voucher.
Number of this prize: 1
Value (per prize): AUD$50
Winning Method: This promotion is a game of skill. The entrant must answer the competition question correctly in order to be eligible to win the competition prize.
Conditions: No part of this prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
Winner notification: The winners will be contacted by their Facebook account within two (2) business days of the judging.
Unclaimed Prizes: In the event of an unclaimed prize, the Promoter may at its discretion assign the prize to the entry judged the next best entry, conduct a further judging to award the prize, or withdraw the prize unawarded. The Promoter is under no obligation to award any unclaimed prize.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
a) The winner will be determined by representatives of the Promoter. The entrant must answer the competition answer correctly to be eligible to win the competition prize. The winner will be selected from the entrants with the correct answer via random number generator by the representative of the Promoter.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Entry and continued participation in the Promotion is dependent on the entrant following and acting in accordance with Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (http://www.facebook.com/terms.php). This Promotion adheres to the terms and conditions set out in the Facebook promotion guidelines which can be found at: http://www.facebook.com/promotions_guidelines.php. Any questions or comments regarding the Promotion must be directed to the Promoter, not to Facebook. The entrant releases Facebook and its associated companies from all liabilities arising in respect of the Promotion. Entrants acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter is Bakers Delight Holdings Limited of 293 Camberwell Rd, Camberwell, Victoria, 3124. The Promoter’s decision regarding all aspects of this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Bakers Delight Delightful Rewards Stamp Card Terms & Conditions
Only available with official Bakers Delight stamp. Not valid with any other offer. Subject to availability. One ‘free product’ redemption permitted after every 5th stamp. One free product redemption permitted per visit.
Valid until 31/12/2019. “Everyday” refers to White, Wholemeal and Country Grain. “Health” refers to Hi-Fibre Lo-GI, Chia Omega-3, Wholegrain LowFOD™ and Hi-Protein Wholegrain Block Loaves only.
The spend required for each state varies accordingly. To receive a stamp you must spend in one transaction:
Albury/Wodonga: $7; Ballarat: $7; Geelong: $7; Western Australia: $7; Victoria: $6; New South Wales: $6; Queensland: $6; South Australia: $6; Tasmania: $6; New Zealand: $7