Bakers Delight ‘Pantry Staples’ Online Competition
ACCEPTANCE OF CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern the entry into by entrants (“Entrants”) and the conduct of the Bakers Delight Pantry Staples Online Competition (“Competition”).
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter the Competition form part of the Terms.
- The Entrant acknowledges and agrees that they have read these Terms and that entry into the Competition is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms.
- The Promoter is Bakers Delight Holdings Ltd of Level 1, 293 Camberwell Rd, Camberwell, Victoria, 3124.
DURATION OF COMPETITION
- The Promotion commences at 9:00a.m (AEST) on 1 May 2020 and ends at 5:00p.m. (AEST) on 1 July 2020 (“Promotional Period”).
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter’s website, Facebook page or Instagram account and not at the time of submission or deposit by the Entrant. The records of the Promoter and any advertising agencies or other agencies or entities associated with the Competition are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Only valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents who are aged 16 years and over who have a valid personal Facebook or Instagram account in their name.
- Officers, employees, franchisees and employees of franchisees, distributors, suppliers, related entities (as that term is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) of the Promoter and advertising agencies and other agencies or entities associated with the Competition (and immediate family members of such persons and entities) are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- Any Entrant who is aged between 16 and 18 years, as of the date of entry to the Competition, must obtain the prior permission of their legal parent or guardian who is over the age of 18 years to enter the Competition. The parent or guardian may be called by the Promoter to verify their permission and may be required to sign a release at the discretion of the Promoter.
METHOD OF ENTRY
- To enter the Competition, an Entrant must make a bread creation using any bread products on the Bakers Delight menu purchased at a Bakers Delight store and either:
- visit the Bakers Delight ‘Pantry Staples’ landing page at bakersdelight.com.au/toasties and fill in the competition entry form and upload a photo of their bread creation; or
- share a photo of their bread creation and a short description on the Bakers Delight Facebook Competition posts at https://facebook.com/bakersdelight and ensure that the photo is visible to the public; or
- share a photo of their bread creation on the Entrant’s personal Instagram account using the hashtag #MyBakersDelight and ensure that the photo is visible to the public.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Competition and there is no additional cost to enter the Competition other than any cost paid by the Entrant to access the Internet, Facebook and/or Instagram in order to enter the Competition.
- Entrants assume full responsibility for all their activities in using the Internet, Facebook and/or Instagram and in entering the Competition and are also responsible for their own costs and charges associated with accessing the Internet, Facebook and/or Instagram and entering the Competition, including any additional mobile data or other internet user charges.
- Entrants may enter the Competition multiple times provided they are submitting photos and/or hacks and descriptions of their different bread creations and comply with these Terms.
- The Competition is a game of pure skill and chance plays no part in determining the Winner. The most creative, skilful and original photo, review and/or description of bread products will be eligible to win the Competition prize/s.
- If entering via the Bakers Delight website, a condition of entry includes subscribing to the Promoter’s database.
- The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, due to error, omission, tampering, deletion, theft, communications failure or any other matter. The Promoter has no control over communications networks including the Internet, Facebook and Instagram and is not liable for any issues of use associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
- All entries and photos, images, reviews and descriptions provided by Entrants when entering the Competition will be the property of the Promoter.
- The total prize pool is valued at up to AUD$1,020.00 recommended retail price (“RRP”).
- There are five (5) prizes to be won in the Competition – one major prize and four minor prizes. The major prize is valued at AUD $624 RRP comprising two (2) x $6 vouchers per week for 52 weeks to be redeemed at the Bakers Delight bakery in Australia nominated by the winning Entrant (“Winner”).
- The minor prizes are four (4) prize packs valued at AUD $99 RRP comprising one (1) The Big One Sandwich Maker BTS10’ (valued at AUD $49) and five (5) x $10 gift vouchers.
- Any unused balance of any voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of each voucher is subject to the Promoter’s voucher terms and conditions, including those terms and conditions specified on the voucher.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter reserves the right to substitute, at its discretion, the prize (or that part of the prize that is unavailable) with a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification as determined by the Promoter.
- No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize and is not transferable.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prizes are not included.
- Winners will be determined by representatives of the Promoter. The Entrant must meet the Competition eligibility criteria and comply with these Terms to be eligible to win the Competition prize/s.
- Winners will be contacted via email, Facebook or Instagram, depending on the entry method used, by no later than 3 July 2020.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each Winner.
- Winners may also be announced on the Promoter’s social media channels, Facebook, Instagram or the Bakers Delight website and the Winners consent to the Promoter using their name, their Competition entry, including the photo, review and/or description of their bread creation in any such announcement.
- The Promoter’s decision regarding any and all aspects of this Competition is final and binding and no further correspondence will be entered into with any Entrant.
- The prize must be claimed by each Winner by responding directly to the notification from the Promoter referred to in clause 28 above by no later than seven (7) business days of the notification referred to in clause 28.
- If the prize remains unclaimed by the Winner by the time specified in clause 32, the Winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize and the Winner will not be entitled to any substitute prize and the Promoter reserves the right to assign the prize to the Entrant judged the next best entry, re-judge the entries to the Competition, determine another Winner and distribute the prize to that alternative Winner. The Promoter is under no obligation to award any unclaimed prize.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for a Winner failing or neglecting to claim their prize during the designated timeframe specified above and consequently forfeiting the prize.
- Subject to clause 36 below, once claimed prizes will be sent to the Winners within four (4) weeks of the Promoter receiving each Winner’s contact details, proof of identity and proof of age. The Promoter reserves the right to determine in its absolute discretion the form of identification that is required to verify each Winner.
- Prizes will only be delivered within Australia. However, the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to deliver a prize to a Winner if, in the opinion of the Promoter in its sole discretion, delivery would not reasonably be possible for any reason, including due to the remoteness of the Winner’s location or would be unreasonably expensive and, if so, the Promoter shall notify the Winner that the Winner is required to collect the prize from the Promoter at the Winner’s cost within 14 days of receiving such notification. If, for any reason, the Winner does not collect the prize within such 14 day period, the Winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize and the Winner will not be entitled to any substitute prize and the Promoter reserves the right to assign the prize to the Entrant judged the next best entry, re-judge the entries to the Competition, determine another Winner and distribute the prize to that alternative Winner. The Promoter is under no obligation to award any unclaimed prize.
FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM STATEMENT
- Any questions or comments regarding the Competition must be directed to the Promoter, not to Facebook or Instagram. The Entrant releases Facebook and Instagram and their associated companies from all liabilities in relation to or arising in respect of the Competition.
- Entrants acknowledge that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
DISQUALIFICATION OF ENTRIES
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and Entrant’s details (including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a Winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the Winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will, at the Promoter’s discretion, be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries considered by the Promoter, in its discretion, to contain offensive, abusive, discriminatory, defamatory, fraudulent or inappropriate content or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant or Winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant or Winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries and prohibit further participation in the Competition by an Entrant in the event of non-compliance with these Terms by the Entrant and/or if the Entrant tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Competition, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening, harassing, or infringing the rights of any other person in connection with the Competition or the Promoter’s Facebook or Instagram pages.
- In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Competition, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each Entrant and no further correspondence will be entered into with any Entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific provision of the Terms (whether communicated to an Entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that provision or of the Terms generally. All Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on the Terms even if the Promoter learns of an Entrant’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a prize to the ineligible person. Return of a prize to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- The Promoter and its related entities (as that term is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) and all associated agencies and entities will not be liable for any loss, liability, cost, expense, damage (including damage to prizes) delay in receiving prizes, personal injury or death which may be incurred, suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or wilful misconduct) (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or economic loss) in connection with or arising from the Competition or acceptance or use of any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Competition is not capable of running or the Competition is not capable of being judged and determined by the Promoter as planned, including but not limited to by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify, suspend, delay or postpone the Competition, invalidate any affected entries, or recommence the Competition afresh on the same conditions set out in these Terms, subject to applicable state legislation.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Australia.
Bakers Delight Delightful Rewards Stamp Card Terms & Conditions
Only available with official Bakers Delight stamp. Not valid with any other offer. Subject to availability. One ‘free product’ redemption permitted after every 5th stamp. One free product redemption permitted per visit.
Valid until 30/06/2021. “Everyday” refers to White, Wholemeal and White Country Grain. “Health” refers to Hi-Fibre Lo-GI, Chia Omega-3, Wholegrain LowFOD™ and Hi-Protein Wholegrain Block Loaves only. “Continental” refers to Continental Pasta Dura, Tin Pasta Dura, French Cob, Dark Rye Loaf, Italian Bread and Baguettes only.
The spend required for each state varies accordingly. To receive a stamp you must spend in one transaction:
Albury/Wodonga: $7; Ballarat: $7; Western Australia: $7; Victoria: $7; New South Wales: $6; Queensland: $6; South Australia: $6; Tasmania: $7; New Zealand: $7