Hack the halls with these easy Christmas ideas!
1. Do your Christmas decorations need a refresh? Avoid the shopping crowds and fill your home with the delicious smell of ginger bread instead! These ginger bread cookies can double as ornaments and snacks for the littlies (and big kids too, of course)
2. With so much present wrapping, we have the perfect storage solution for your ribbons, tape and gift tags. Our Bakers Delight Christmas Cake tins are the perfect size to make sure you don’t lose another ribbon
3. Don’t spend hours untangling those fairy lights. Add battery-pack fairy lights into a few spare jars or glass vases to set the mood for your Chrissy dinner
4. Recycle your Bakers Delight Christmas packaging to make your own festive gift tags
5. With back-to-back parties, you’re going to need a few easy gift ideas at the ready! Try these cute Reindeer chocolate jars to spread the Christmas cheer
6. Hide your stocking stuffers in these super simple DIY gift packs, using none other than the humble toilet roll
7. If your schedule is jam-packed, we have you covered! Pick up a Bakers Delight Christmas Cake and pretend you baked it yourself by turning it into these mini Christmas pudding truffles
8. For a real time saver on Christmas Day, whip cream in advance, dollop or pipe on to lined baking trays and pop into the freezer. Just take the frozen cream out of the freezer 10-15 minutes before you plan to serve. You’ll have perfectly formed cream serves to add to desserts without going the hard yards with a whisk at the last minute
9. Add a bit of festive spirit to your Instagram-worthy antipasto board by turning it into a Christmas wreath. This one will get the likes all round!
10. The kids table on Christmas Day won’t be complete without this Fairy Cake tree
11. While the kids enjoy their Fairy Bread, you can feast your eyes on this! Just start with an apple and carrot to build the perfect fruit salad Christmas tree
12. For the time poor, you can still create a beautiful centrepiece by placing some baubles in a vase. Add a cute reindeer ornament and your table is all Christmased up!
13. One for the kids. Bring Olaf to the table by simply arranging the plates like a snowman. Disclaimer: May cause hours of ‘Do You Want to Build a Snowman’ renditions!
14. Wow your guests with some easy origami by turning a boring napkin into the ultimate entrée to the main course
15. Use ribbon to tie 3 Candy Canes together for fast, easy, inexpensive and festive place card holders
16. If you’re short on place cards, but have a few extra Chrissy baubles lying around, impress your guests with these unique place cards