Easter Bundraiser - Saturday 16 March
Funds from buns help make a difference to sick kids at Easter
Each year Bakers Delight bakeries across Australia and New Zealand donate $1 from every six-pack of hot cross buns sold on Bundraiser Day, to their local state children’s hospital to purchase essential medical equipment and make a real difference in the lives of sick kids at Easter.
In 2012, all 630 Bakers Delight bakeries had one of their most successful fundraising days raising approximately $105,000 to help sick children at hospitals around Australia and New Zealand.
In 2013 Bakers Delight bakeries aim to raise $130,000 for children’s hospitals.
Hospitals benefiting from Bakers Delight’s fundraising efforts include:
- Sydney Children’s Hospital Foundation NSW
- Royal Children’s Hospital Good Friday Appeal VIC
- Children’s Health Foundation QLD
- Princess Margaret Hospital Foundation WA
- Women's and Children’s Hospital Foundation SA
- Royal Hobart Hospital TAS
- The Canberra Hospital ACT
- John Hunter Children's Hospital, Newcastle
- Starship Foundation NZ
Drop into your local Bakers Delight and support a great cause!